Clinics & Services
The Practice nurse is able to offer help or advise on the following services:
- Blood Pressure
- Immunisations (children and adults)
- Travel Clinic
- Cervical smears
- Wound Care management and removal of sutures
- Ear syringing
- New patient health check
- Asthma clinic
- Diabetes clinic (run by diabetic nurse specialist)
- Hypertension clinic
- 75 check
- Lifestyle advice (Smoking cessation and weight management)
- Male and Female contraception advice
- Antenatal Clinic
- Blood testing
Is carried out in our modern minor operation suite, saving patients long waits on hospital waiting lists
Can be managed by the local pharmacist.
Phlebotomy (In house)
Blood testing on Tuesday and Friday 08.30 – 12:00. Please call reception to make an appointment.
Is provided in the surgery and is available for patients aged 14 upwards.